Popular Posts

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Tales Told Under the Covers: Zombie Girl Invasion & Other Stories by DeAnna Knippling

Review for "Tales Told Under the Covers: Zombie Girl Invasion & Other
Stories" by DeAnna Knippling

I'll be honest and say I'm not a huge fan of zombie stories. They've never appealed to me, but I gave this book a read because I was curious all the same. I'm glad I did, because while I don't enjoy zombies, I enjoyed the writing of this book. It was well done, with interesting characters, interesting plot lines, and I especially loved the sarcasm embedded in each tale. It was a nice light read so I recommend it for anyone who's looking for something fun and simple. At the same time, there were some tender sweet moments, and heartbreaking ones as well. I didn't think it too scary, and I didn't think it was too gruesome either, so if you're a lightweight with either of those two things, you shouldn't get squicked out.

Overall, it's a 5 points, or 4 of 5 stars. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment